Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CARIBBEANEXTREME - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CARIBBEANEXTREME > Topics

Subject: LOVE!!!
Replies: 6 Views: 738

tieka 1.11.07 - 10:55pm
THis question is not 4 an immature...Guys tell me..when do u classify a girl as a woman..and what makes u really love a woman? *

movado 2.11.07 - 02:10pm
i see a grl and a woman as one in the same, *

tieka 13.11.07 - 12:26am
guyz i was born a woman...and by that i mean i am sophisticated and full of class...any guy who wants me and cant respect me cant have me...ya'll say u can handle anything... well try going 4 a woman who is independent and does not take from anyman...and for all the guys who think your romeo i am not juliet so NEXT...and for those who think ya'll can get any girl u want... a cute face isnt all so that wont get u anywhere...if u'r up for the challenge just reply to this msg right here on CARIBBEANEXTREME!!! *

crunk18 17.11.07 - 04:07am
All talk an no game *

crunk18 17.11.07 - 04:29am
If a nice intelligent romantic ambitious guy that knows how to treat a woman an respect that woman 4 who she is an wat she does came knockin on your door wat wud u do? *

tieka 17.11.07 - 04:47am
i dont just take words 4 it...he has to be proven..and if he is then i would accept him and treat him like the king he is..as long as i know i am his queen...but we both know u a nuh dat..so where u getting at? *

tieka 17.11.07 - 08:35pm
crunk18 do u even know wat love is? *

* CARIBBEANEXTREME Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CARIBBEANEXTREME

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits